FREE My Health Record Workshop
Enabling the Clinical Use of My Health Record in Pharmacy
Networking and finger food available from 6:30pm with the presentation to start at 7pm
With 9 out 10 Australians now having a My Health Record (MHR) this important session for community pharmacies will provide an update on privacy and security obligations for pharmacy as well introduce a new pharmacy clinical document for the MHR.
Learning objectives of the workshop:
- Improved understanding of My Health Record benefits, features and functionality
- Describe the processes involved in implementing and adopting My Health Record as part of your clinical workflow
- Describe the privacy and security obligations of the pharmacy profession in relation to My Health Record, and how this can be communicated to patients.
- Describe how to utilise My Health Record to benefit patient care via use of the access, view and upload function of a patient’s clinical documents.
- Describe where to access further information and support resources about My Health Record.
This activity has been accredited for 2 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 2 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan which can be converted to 2 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 4 CPD credits) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities.