Limited spaces available – Register now to secure your spot for this in-demand workshop! REGISTER NOW
FREE My Health Record Workshop
Enabling the Clinical Use of My Health Record in Pharmacy
With 9 out 10 Australians now having a My Health Record (MHR) this important session for community pharmacies will provide an update on privacy and security obligations for pharmacy as well introduce a new pharmacy clinical document for the MHR.
Open to all pharmacy staff, this workshop will expand upon participants’ knowledge of MHR and will explore its features, functionalities, benefits and uses as they relate to pharmacy practice. Participants will be asked to participate in an extensive case study group discussion and will have the opportunity to discuss the MHR system.
Learning objectives of the workshop:
- Improved understanding of My Health Record benefits, features and functionality
- Describe the processes involved in implementing and adopting My Health Record as part of your clinical workflow
- Describe the privacy and security obligations of the pharmacy profession in relation to My Health Record, and how this can be communicated to patients.
- Describe how to utilise My Health Record to benefit patient care via use of the access, view and upload function of a patient’s clinical documents.
- Describe where to access further information and support resources about My Health Record.
This activity has been accredited for 2 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 2 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan which can be converted to 2 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 4 CPD credits) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities.
Competency Standards (2016)
Limited spaces available – Register now to secure your spot for this in-demand workshop!